Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lunch Notes....

Hi ya'll!

I'm back again....yes, two post in one day.....I cannot believe it myself! My crafty friend and I participated in Secret Pal swap for the last year over at Papercraft Planet and it was so much fun. Well, my secret pal participated in the challenges over Designed2Delight ......so I decided to participate too! Actually, this my very first time but you have to start somewhere right? It is a progressive challenge....where if you play along this week Faith will email you next week image for FREE and so on! Check out their blog for all the rules, wonderful inspiration and fun digital images.

Now onto this week image-this super cute cat “Falloween Cat”. It reminds of our cat Super Cat...yes, I said Super Cat. I have to admit this was a hard challenge for me because I had to color! I dusted off my SU watercolor pencils coloring the image then using a water brush smoothing it out the color. I still need alot of practice with coloring an image! I did add bling to the colar and used my stickles to make that star sparkle.




Now, instead of a card I decided to create a lunchbox note! I love to send little notes in my girls lunch boxes and thought how cute this cat is that after I colored it I mounted onto orange and black cardstock. On the back I adhered a white square and wrote a note to my little girl. Perfect to include in a Halloween lunch!



Thanks for stopping by today. Crafty wishes to all and to all a good afternoon!

Hope

2 comments:

  1. awww..... such a sweet idea. nice and cute lil note :). i love the lunch box too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful thing to do for your girls! And such a CUTE note too! I love the bling and google eyes you added. Gives him even more personality!

    ReplyDelete