Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inspiration from a crafty friend!

Hello Blog.....and all my crafty friends...

Pardon the cobwebs and dust on this blog from the lack of use! I am here to change that....what does that mean? I am going to start getting crafty with my all my crafty friends and yes, update this blog.

Grab some Snickerdoodle coffee.....and lets get started shall we?

Over the past few months I participated in a card swap over at Paper Craft Planet which was just to make 2 holiday theme cards a month. One month Pat and I decided to swap "Fall" theme cards.....I HEART fall!


Now, please forgive my photography skills.....but here are the 3 cards that I made. The pumpkin card is made using the SU oval punch with the green swirls and stem cut from Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. Next card with the yummy pie was cut from the Cricut Just Because cartridge borrowed from my crafty friend! Last but not least, is the tree card cut from the Cricut ZooBalloo cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a crafty Thursday!

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment