Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge # 9







Here is my entry for another Just Buggin' Challenge-Something Frightful! I love the spider from the Doodlecharms cartridge....with that being said I made a spider bookmark for my oldest daughter. She loves to read-so I thought this would make the perfect bookmark. I made a simple black rectangle, cut the pattern paper 1/4" shorter to create a border with the solid black CS. I then cut the spider at 3 1/2" -twice the whole spider and twice just the head part. I pop dotted the two heads one on top of the other then attached them to the bodies(which I just glued one on top of the other). I attached googly eyes to make it more fun for my daughter. The spider head just sits on one side of the page while the body and the rest of the bookmark sits on the backside. So quick and simple to make! Now, I am thinking maybe make some for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, etc!! ;-)

3 comments: