Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge # 8





Here is my entry into the Just Buggin' challenge! Challenge was to make a die cut card! I used the Doodlecharms cartridge, one of my all time favorite! I cut the apple card at 5" to make it a little card(folded in half) to attach to a gift bag which held my post-it-note pad covered with the same polka dotted apple! On my card the apple is cut out so to make it all match I layered some black polka dotted paper behind it then covered that with some more kraft! So, when you opened the card all you see is kraft! Punched a small hole in the upper left corner tied some brown string and attached it to the red ribbon that held the bag closed.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope
P.S. You can click on the pictures to make them larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment