Sunday, June 7, 2009



Yes, another post it note frame. Once you make one you cannot stop...or is that when you are eating chips?!? This one I made just as a little thanks for all you do gift for my daughters Pre-K teacher. I originally did not have the monogram on there so I just stuck it on for the picture. I wanted the bow(which was already glued down) to "frame" the monogram or something in that empty space. DP is some from my stash that I believe I bought at Michael's and the ribbon is from there as well.

Well, better get a run-off to church thento run a few errands then maybe grab a bite to eat. I hope this afternoon I can get back to finishing a couple of challenges. One is a card sketch challenge and the other is a stamp something challenege. Both look like some fun!!

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment