Wednesday, June 3, 2009





Okay, so it has been over a month....yikes! Some of my many goals this summer is to update this blog at least 3 times a week, to participate in challenges, and use my stuff! Pretty lofty goals but I think I am up to the challenge. ;-)
1st: monogram key chain-love these! So easy and fun to make! I made this one awhile ago-just made from old DP that I had in my stash. The punches are from SU-scallop, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches. The dotted ring and letter are from CTMH.
2nd: Is a monogram post-it note pad-I had a chipboard "A" so I covered in some old SU DP paper-the reason I chose that DP was that I wanted to match the note pad inside, which I did not take a picture of but it was a bright orange. So, I thought all of the colors went well with that DP. I love simple things. I made this for a friend to say thanks.
3rd: Is a post-it note frame stand(see previous post for more examples)-it is using the PTI DP and cardstock, white ribbon, and a white post it note pad-which I am telling you is hard to find! It is simple but again I love simple.
Well, I better run...
Have a great and blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment