Thursday, April 2, 2009



Hi! Well, I thought I would make a few changes to the blog-First, my super friend Krissa(my one and only blog follower) came up with a cuter blog title...see above. Loved it-thanks Krissa! Second, I added a picture of my family...see above...yes again.
Let's move on...shall we-I made this card set for my friend Melinda for her birthday back in December. I used papers from CTMH paper pack, chocolate/cream cs, CTMH's Giggle Upper case alphabet, Juniper ink and one of my favorite templates from My Timeless Templates by Lauren Meader called All Boxed Up. Love her templates!! So easy to just print, cut and score. Easy is so up my alley.
That is it for today-it is cold and windy outside today but a girl must head to work to pay for all these crafty supplies.
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment