Saturday, January 5, 2013

Get Organized!


Happy 2013!

I decided to participate in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week which is to get organized! I created  an "Inspiration" basket filled with Valentine/love theme items to help me when I sit down to craft  a Valentine card for my friends or family I have all what I need right in one organized place. In the basket there is stamps, paper, ribbon, inks, bling, etc. I cut the letters from Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook cartridge at 2" and added some heart bling.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope


Here is a shot inside the basket!



6 comments:

  1. Great inspiration basket. This is a good way to stay focused and really use what you have! Great idea!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, all your pretty goodies in one place just waiting to be played with, thanks for sharing your "inspiration" with us on our crawl at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea I like that font!!, thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea , I like how everything will be right in arms reach so you don't have to go digging !! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Brianna. Love how your inspiration is right where you can find it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete