Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a simple card....


I so LOVE simple cards and this card was simple. Started out with a basic white card then cut a silver mat, then a white mat which then I placed my super sweet and simple silver snowflake from the Child's Year cartridge. That cartridge has so many "hidden extras" which is awesome. I added some bling to the snowflake then cut the phrase "winter wishes" from Jolly Hollidays cartridge. Sending this card to my PCP(Papercraft Planet) secret pal. :)

Next on the agenda is to make some cards for monthly card challenge/cause over at Splitcoast. My friend Krissa made some awesome kids cards for the challenge...loved them! She is so talented. Check her blog out at Kreations by Krissa!

Have a great Monday!

Hope


P.S. not such a great pic but was unable to get a good picture inside so I had to hold it outside otherwise it would have blown away. Dang wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment