Monday, August 16, 2010

Teacher Treats.....





Hi Blogland!

It has been awhile since we last "saw" it each other..LOL! It has been a fun and busy summer which I am kinda glad that school is beginning soon so my family and I can get back to a routine.

Last week I was so inpsired by the ladies doing the Back to School Blog Hop that a fellow blogger Krissa, over at Kreations by Krissa, and I decided to do a 2 blog hop all about Teachers! For me, it is a way to get me back into crafting and blogging.....I have missed it so much!!!!
To start off.....our first challenge(to ourselves) was to make some Teacher Treats........so, for my first post I made a mini lunchbox out of a clear card box. Instead of food I filled it with drink mixes for water bottles. I cut the "ABC" from the Cuttin Up Cricut cartridge. My thought was that you could put these mini lunch boxes on tables so people could transform their plain water into some yummy lemonade. Or, you could put these by the bucket filled with water bottles for a little holder/decorations. :-)
Happy Monday everyone!
Hope





1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Super great idea for individual teacher, or to put in the lounge for all teachers to share! Great job.

    ReplyDelete