Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge 26-Emboss It!!



For this challenge-I thought "inside" the book so to speak. I used a Child's Year cartridge and cut out the outline of the book but in looking at it I really wanted the book to have pages....well, I cut the book out of cream twice then used the pages as the real pages of the book. The pages looked kind of plain so I embossed them using a cuttlebug embossing folder(script-I think) and inked them up with some brown Staz-On ink. The bottom sentiment is from PTI's Take Note stamp set. There is a little jewel to the left of the sentiment. Pattern paper is from PTI. Chocolate CS is from SU and Cream is from CTMH.
This is just a little note pad that I made for my daughter's teacher who loves to read...now she can keep track of all her books.
I hope you can join us this week at Just Buggin'!!
Hope
Oh-almost forgot...DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE JUST BUGGIN' BLOG HOP THIS WEEKEND!!! THERE WILL BE HIDDEN PRIZES ON SOME OF BLOGS AND A CHANCE TO BE A GUEST DESIGNER ON JUST BUGGIN!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is a great card! I love the book!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the embossing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! I love how you did the embossing on the book what a gerat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this crad! This is just awesom! Great job!

    ReplyDelete