Friday, January 15, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #20-All About Pets


Hi Friends!


Got a new pet? or did your friend get a new pet? I got this quick and easy tag that you can wrap around any new pet treat! Using the A Child's Year cartridge-I cut out the tag which has this great cut out of a cat then I cut out the solid tag which is just a little longer which makes a nice border on the bottom. Both were cut out at 5". I simply wrapped some black ribbon around in this case a cat treats bag and covered the front with the oversized tag. Simple and quick! All that is left to do is write a quick note!


Remember each Wednesday there is a new Just Buggin' Challenge.....so dust off that cricut and join us!! We would LOVE to have you!!


Have a great weekend!


Hope

10 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Such a cute and simple tag!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hope, this is a super great tag, so simple but sooooo clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever idea!!! My cats would be thrilled to receive treats in such a cute little package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hope, oh cute, cute, and more cute.

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute idea Hope, I love it! Loving your colors, I love kraft and black together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope, this is very simple and cute. Love the colors.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, Hope! I might have to try this for my parent's dog's birthday! :)

    Lori C.
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this project idea! Great job!
    Stephanie H. *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete