Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm BACK!




Hi All! Guess my plan of posting 2-3 times a week didn't work for me. :( Life is just so busy during the summer or heck when is it not! I have a couple of things to show you this week, yes, I said a couple of things. :)


First, is this post-it-note -I used CTMH textured CS, inked the edges, crimped the side and tied a bow. The cupcake stamp image was from Studio G(Michael's) and colored in with CTMH markers-the purples look more of a match in person! I stamped it twice then layered one on top of the other with a SU dimensional(love these). Then layered it on top of a 1 1/4 red circle then onto a green scallop circle-both punches from SU! The inside holds a notepad that has a cupcake on the lower right corner which I tried hard to have the cupcake on front match!


Gotta get to work-Hope you have a blessed day!

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment