Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Howdy! I am from Texas...can you tell? ;)
Here is something that I made for my daughter's Pre-K teacher as a little goodbye gift. I saw several ideas like this from the Cricut message board-I remember one of them was a lady by the name of "Twizzie"-another lady tied ribbon instead of using rings like I did. If you have a cricut I highly recommend checking out the idea gallery-it is full of ideas.
Deets: I used the Doodlecharms cartridge-cut out the school bus in yellow(twice), and in black(twice)-I imagine if you had the DS then you can change it to where you only cut certain items like the wheels. I cut it out of black twice so I can pop-dot the wheels and put a 1" circle of foil for the hub caps. The center pieces-I cut 6 white school busses so I could put the poem on each page. I typed the poem then layered onto red CS then adhering it to each pages of the white. Some of the other ideas just hand wrote the poem. The "Kindergarten" letters were cut out from Doodletype cartridge. At the end I attached a gift card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment